Lee Peck is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented however all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all regulatory requirements
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts
- Increase employee awareness.
- Increase environmental awareness among our clients and look to secure editorial coverage promoting best practice.
- Move towards a completely paperless office by fully embracing technology
- When we have no alternative to print on paper we will print both sides to avoid using more paper than necessary
- Recycle paper as a priority
- Rather than buy newspapers, where possible we view publications on line
Energy and water
To minimise our impact on the environment:
- Our lights have timed switches to minimise usage
- We use low energy light sources
- We conserve heat wherever possible e.g. on cold days we keep the windows closed
- On hot days we minimise the use of air conditioning
- We switch our computers and printers off overnight
- Only use suppliers who share our values
- We insist on viewing their environmental policies
- We use an infra-red printer rather than ink cartridges