Around 300 business leaders from across the region attended Countdown to Brexit this week, the annual conference for the Solent Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP).
Lee Peck Media was engaged by Solent LEP to deliver the event which was hosted by Simon Jack, the business editor of BBC News.
A top line up of speakers included:
- Gary Jeffries, Chairman, Solent LEP
- Paul Deegan, UK Consulting Partner, PwC
- Neil Garwood, Managing Director, Southampton Airport
- Leigh Atkinson, Local Director, Metro Bank
- Paul Holland, Chief Executive Officer, Beyond Encryption
- Aart Hille Ris Lambers, UK Commercial Director, DP World
- Hannah Clipston, Partner, Irwin Mitchell
- Karen Lucas, Managing Director, Vikoma
Simon Jack also chaired an interactive question session involving the delegates. One of the highlights of the day was a film of children at a Gosport Junior School on their views on how life would be in 2050.
The sponsors included Barratt Homes, Beyond Encryption, Irwin Mitchell and Lee Peck Media.